• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Alot O butt

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
That is alot...you feeding the neighborhood?
Good looking butts.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Good looking butts gypc. Looks like the beginning of one heck of a party.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Wow!

How many did you feed?

Meowey

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 13, 2006
Wow Gypc, You're either feeding a tribe or you plan on having smoked pork breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 years. Good looking smoke..

Joe

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Oh yeah, I couldn't resist posting these picks of last weekend's smoke. It was so fun..........we started at 10pm Friday night and got done at around 2 or 3 Sat afternoon.

I'm full 8)

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
WOW gypc, haven't seen that many butts in on place since I was at the beach last!! :shock: But I digress!! :P

So what was the occasion for all them butts? Party? Football tailgating?? Inquiring minds would like to know!! :D

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Hi Dutch, every once in a while me and my friend across the street smoke a bunch for our family, friends and charity events. Some buy'm some just eat'm. I'm smokin 3 more Thursday for my wife's parents 50 year anni..we'll eat good on Sat. :D

icemn62

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 20, 2006
I would love to be in that neighborhood. Imagine the smells of all those butts cookin.....The only time I get to smoke is when I am cooking.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
gypc, give my "Best Wishes" to your folks!! Wow, 50 years, party on!!

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Three more yummy butts a'kookin :D

After this weekend I'm gonna have to go on a pork fast :lol:

jaynik

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 22, 2006
That's a pretty incredible quantity!

I do have a question about your butts. It looks like they were wrapped in mesh like a ham or a cured/pre-smoked cut. Is that how you get them, do you do it? Mine are always just vacu-sealed or just wrapped with saran wrap.

Either way, they look great. I can't imagine how many people you could have fed with that.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.