Alot O butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
May 13, 2006
North East
Wow Gypc, You're either feeding a tribe or you plan on having smoked pork breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 years. Good looking smoke..

Joe

gypc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2006
InDiana
Oh yeah, I couldn't resist posting these picks of last weekend's smoke. It was so fun..........we started at 10pm Friday night and got done at around 2 or 3 Sat afternoon.

I'm full 8)

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
WOW gypc, haven't seen that many butts in on place since I was at the beach last!! :shock: But I digress!! :P

So what was the occasion for all them butts? Party? Football tailgating?? Inquiring minds would like to know!! :D

gypc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2006
InDiana
Hi Dutch, every once in a while me and my friend across the street smoke a bunch for our family, friends and charity events. Some buy'm some just eat'm. I'm smokin 3 more Thursday for my wife's parents 50 year anni..we'll eat good on Sat. :D

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
gypc, give my "Best Wishes" to your folks!! Wow, 50 years, party on!!

gypc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2006
InDiana
Three more yummy butts a'kookin :D

After this weekend I'm gonna have to go on a pork fast :lol:

jaynik

Smoking Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
Arnold, MD
That's a pretty incredible quantity!

I do have a question about your butts. It looks like they were wrapped in mesh like a ham or a cured/pre-smoked cut. Is that how you get them, do you do it? Mine are always just vacu-sealed or just wrapped with saran wrap.

Either way, they look great. I can't imagine how many people you could have fed with that.

Hot Threads