Allnighter Packer Brisket Smoke for the Firehouse...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice work . Man the plated pic has my mouth watering .
That looks fantastic .

Boy that does look good Keith. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

The brisket looks like it came out great for all the guys! The potatoes look delicious with the au jus. I’m usually a volcano with the gravy in the middle kind of guy, but I could get behind those costal flooding with gravy potatoes! No such thing as too much.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Thank you guys for the kind words. The firefighters enjoyed the meal. but they had to wait to eat it...major wreck on the interstate with 3 fatalities right as we were getting ready to start serving. They were on scene for a while.

No I am not a fireman. My first cousin is a district Captain and he is like a brother to me. I cook for them, they cook for me...it's a win/win since I am a single guy.
Gotcha. I have a cousin like that too.
EDIT: Damn! That looks good.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky