All American Backyard BBQ: Dino Ribs W/ Sides

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hope y'all made it out of the storm OK. It was a crazy one. We lost power for a couple of days and you'd think a tornado tore through our neighborhood with all of the trees down.
With the exception of losing a LOT of trees, we are fine. I've been all over Central Texas this week and the whole place looks like a war zone. Weird part about the power is that we lost if for a couple hours on Friday only....after the storm was gone and things had cleared up. Go figger....
Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday as well!
Well sir, I'm a couple days late but you were right on time. My birthday was Tuesday....the day you replied :emoji_wink:

Robert

BEAUTIFUL, Robert!! Simply beautiful and a gorgeous smoke ring, too...
Thanks so much my friend. The kind words are appreciated.
As good ribs should be prepared in my book...:emoji_wink:
100% in agreement. That's basically true Texas style BBQ, which I embraced about 15 minutes after starting to cook it years ago. We just aren't into sauces and such. I say that however being a self proclaimed gravy junkie :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Now that is a great description!
Just calling it as I saw it but glad you like the description.
I sure been missing my corn and that looks good.
Of course the corn is out of season but it's still better than no corn at all. Tracy is a Kansas girl and absolutely loves her corn, in pretty much any capacity.
You can drop the wood off at the river.
That'd be a LONG way to haul it. Bought a chipper to hook onto the PTO shaft of my tractor so we're just gonna go that route and use the mulch in the plant beds around the property.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky