Alabama BBQ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nole4L

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 6, 2018
So we're taking a trip up to Alabama to look at U of Alabama and Auburn with our daughter. I'm primarily the chauffeur but I always try to check out local BBQ places when we travel (shout out to WarPigs in Copenhagen!!). Any suggestions for "don't miss" BBQ in Auburn or Tuscaloosa?

yeah that was one that come highly recommended. Someone else mentioned Dreamland. I may make a solo mission to Archibalds as my wife and daughter both looked at it online and said "we're not eating there" LOL

Reactions: JC in GB
Archibald's is the place. Went to graduation last spring and did the after grad party there. Wow was it good. Place looks bad... but the 'Q is great. It's on MLK Blvd. You will probably have to eat outside.

Definitely try Dreamland ribs. They are in three or four towns in Bama, Nothing fancy just a slab of ribs and not much else. When I had Bama in my territory I always stopped at Dreamland on my way outta town drivin or flyin. I flew out once and carried I think 4 racks, thought I was gonna have to fight to get 'em home.... I did get 2 stewardess's phone numbers though, if I remember correctly....

https://www.dreamlandbbq.com/

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky