Air Fryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
For all of you that use this, I have just aquired one and am curious about the environment they are used in. Does this require a heat proof counter and does it really get too hot to touch on the outside? Does this really do a good job on the food you prepare? I am curious because of the bad reviews these things get

Can't be of any help to you since I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet but I know several have posted some great looking food coming out of them. I'm sure they will help you out.

Ryan

Reactions: kruizer
For all of you that use this, I have just aquired one and am curious about the environment they are used in. Does this require a heat proof counter and does it really get too hot to touch on the outside? Does this really do a good job on the food you prepare? I am curious because of the bad reviews these things get

While I don't have the 360, I do have the COSORI which is very similar in design etc.
Yes, the top and the sides do get hot.
Mine is used all the time while setting on a quartz counter top with cabinets above. No problems.

They do get quite warm. We keep ours on a cutting board and pull away from wall a little when we use.
I have not been able to get "real" crispy food, but otherwise it is impressive.

I am looking at getting the Ninja Foodie Grill/Air Fryer for the indoors plus a Camp Chef Pellet Smoker with sear box for the outside (set and forget simplicity) as I cannot handle the feeding and loading of my current smokehouse or conventional gas grill@ my debilitating handicaps.)

I built this side board to help with storage and other stuff . My 360 sits there ready to go . Wood top , and no issues . I've done hour long cooks . We use it daily . Kicks the crap out of the micro wave for reheating leftovers .
Yes it really does turn out some great meals . Try the fried chicken recipe from the book . Use the book as a guide / idea source and apply what you know .
20200206_171027.jpg

My AirFryer #360 and my SV are my favorite indoor Toys.
Yes it gets very hot on Top, Sides, and Back. I pull it away from the Wall & keep an eye on it.
I worry most about my Nevamar Laminated Counter Top---Wish I had Granite, but so far it hasn't gotten too hot, so I guess it won't, However I did get some new Fire extinguishers, just in case.
BTW: I slid my hand underneath a few times & the Laminate is quite warm, but not hot enough to hurt anything.

My Step by Steps Index has a lot of Air Fryer Recipes, if you click below & scroll down to them.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky