Air Fried Catfish

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love catfish. The only thing missing is okra! Excellent job!

Thank You!!
I don't think that grows in the North. :emoji_wink:

Bear

That's a fine looking fillet Bear, goes perfect with that rice! I never seen a red beet egg before, tho I do like pickled beets. Like, RAY

Thank You Ray!!
When your beets are all gone, save the juice & throw some Hardboiled Eggs in for a week or more.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks awesome.
Gotta love the airfryer.I do a lot of flounder in mine..Truly love the idea of eliminating all that oil.

Thank You Norm!!
Yup--I agree!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear! I use that breading as well on Cod and Haddock.

Thank You Steve!!
I just got a few pounds of Haddock---We'll see.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Fine looking feelaay 'o catfee there Bear! Looks like you've got that air fryer think figured out!

Thank You Victim!!!
This Air Fryer is getting to be my Buddy!!
And Thank You for the Like.

Bear

looks great bear, never seen a bear yet who doesn't like their fish!

Thank You Jim!!
You got that right!!
Fish is Great Bear Bait!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I love catfish!! Looking forward to the weather changing so I can catch a mess. Whole meal looks great Bear

Thank You Jcam!!!
We always used to hit Catties hard in Early Spring, because they are best eating when caught in spring, in the cold clear water.
We also hammered the Suckers in Spring, because that's when they were loaded with Roe. Yummm!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I can hear the catfish puuurrrrriiinnnggg! It's gotta be good.

Thank You Craig!!
You just brought back some memories; I remember seeing catfish walk if you miss the bucket, and I also used to hear them talk.

Bear

Looks pretty tasty bear! I love a nice catfish filet!

ps I’m excited as I just got my first air fryer....but I’m using it for drying wood and curing stabilized knife scales......what am thinking...

Looks pretty tasty bear! I love a nice catfish filet!

ps I’m excited as I just got my first air fryer....but I’m using it for drying wood and curing stabilized knife scales......what am thinking...

Thank You Civil!!
I Appreciate That.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky