Advice please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mountain bbq

Original poster
Jul 17, 2013
Huntington, WV
I am currently bouncing the idea of starting up a BBQ business off my thick skull.  I have been smoking for some time, and have had success at it.  My dream is to acquire a trailer that I can use during competitions, but also use to run concessions out of.  Long term vision I would like to have a brick and mortar joint to call my own.  I have already came up with a name, have a logo, made social media sites (FB & the bird), and am looking into domain names.  I have been fiddling with a business plan off and on, and am really considering walking forward with this.  I suppose I am soliciting any advice as to where exactly a good place to focus my attention to move this endeavor forward would be.  Should I start looking into the health department, local government (licenses etc.)  I have heard that an LLC is the way to go, but wondered about others opinions.  Thanks for any advice...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky