Ads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hadn't gotten the ads the previous times. I now get the little ad at bottom right. I finally feel like part of the group!

No doubt they will take care of this ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Getting them here too!
Adam & Jerry are getting them as well.
Wonder if Jeff gets them?
Al
I leave the ads turned on for myself so I didn't notice anything was wrong until you guys posted.. I like to view the forums the same way most visitors do.

I just went in this morning and turned the ads OFF and the ads are still showing like they are for many of you who pay for an ad-free experience.

I really appreciate everyone's patience and support!

The folks in charge of our advertising have been notified so hopefully we'll hear back pretty quick. They tend to be pretty responsive.

I work around the adds but these type of adds and lingerie adds makes it impossible for me (and many others that would view the forum during the day) to view the forum in the office.....
add.PNG adds2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Please let me know if you are still seeing them. I just changed some permissions to help.

I leave the ads turned on for myself so I didn't notice anything was wrong until you guys posted.. I like to view the forums the same way most visitors do.

I just went in this morning and turned the ads OFF and the ads are still showing like they are for many of you who pay for an ad-free experience.

I really appreciate everyone's patience and support!

The folks in charge of our advertising have been notified so hopefully we'll hear back pretty quick. They tend to be pretty responsive.
Ah, yes, I saw them in one of the ads. Kidding...

Still have the ad at bottom right.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky