Ads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I work around the adds but these type of adds and lingerie adds makes it impossible for me (and many others that would view the forum during the day) to view the forum in the office.....
View attachment 644153View attachment 644155

My apologies.. I just turned off a category that may be the culprit so we'll see if that works.

It may take a day for it to update.

Great. You should expect that being unpaid. For paid members we don't want ads. So this post isn't really for you
lol look at my stuff I am a premium member but thanks lol Still /shrug not gonna make some big ass drama post for it. Send a pm to admins. Some people just love to start drama.. Not picking on any one person just saying
all I have to say.jpg

lol look at my stuff I am a premium member but thanks lol Still /shrug not gonna make some big ass drama post for it. Send a pm to admins. Some people just love to start drama.. Not picking on any one person just saying
View attachment 644157
My apologies about the premium stuff. I overlooked that. Not gonna apologize about starting a thread about an issue with the forum though

Reactions: dr k
Original post did not sound like drama to me.
I didn't say it was... But to be honest you must have missed the last ads thread where people quit the forum and it became a big freakin drama fest.. We don't need that here. Have issues send a pm to admins.. /shrug. Just my opinion Or start a thread that's probably gonna turn into some big drama. Like I said I don't really care. I' am just here for the food posts.

popcorn 2.jpg

I didn't say it was... But to be honest you must have missed the last ads thread where people quit the forum and it became a big freakin drama fest.. We don't need that here. Have issues send a pm to admins.. /shrug. Just my opinion Or start a thread that's probably gonna turn into some big drama. Like I said I don't really care. I' am just here for the food posts.

View attachment 644158
No, I saw all of that. People leaving a forum for that is...dramatic lol.

My apologies.. I just turned off a category that may be the culprit so we'll see if that works.

It may take a day for it to update.
Thanks Jeff, it is much appreciated! I need my forum fix while in the office!

I keep getting an ad showing two knights on horseback jousting, plugging something called "Midevil Times". It comes on every 15 seconds, been that way for days. I guess the fact the forum gets money every time someone clicks on the pop-up to see what it is negates any rush to get it fixed. Now I'm getting ads for a local radio station, weird.

I keep getting an ad showing two knights on horseback jousting, plugging something called "Midevil Times". It comes on every 15 seconds, been that way for days. I guess the fact the forum gets money every time someone clicks on the pop-up to see what it is negates any rush to get it fixed. Now I'm getting ads for a local radio station, weird.
We are definitely in a rush to get this fixed.. been working on this for hours and we have other folks working on it as well. I appreciate your patience and we should have this issue ironed out shortly.

Yes it appears to be Office friendly now.... boats, disaster tents, bbq stuff, meat suppliers, and engineering schools...... and best of all no risk of visits from HR or IT with " we need to visit about....."!

Many thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky