Adds Not Jeffs showing for premiere members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
chrome, google,,,bad. brave, duckduckgo ,,,good

They went through the code and found a small problem.. that has been fixed. Looks like it was causing the video ads to play for premier members.

Can you guys report back and let me know if there's been any change?

Thanks for the help on this!

Since the programmers found a small error in the code, you may want to log off the forum, and clear your cache, cookies and browsing history. Then log back in. Your computer may connecting to the forum using older information.

Chris

One thing I noticed yesterday is that Adblock Plus and Ghostery break this site,they never did before. When both are disabled I can access SMF but I get the same intrusive ads ad everyone else. This is on my desktop no issues with my Android phone.

Something new happening to me. Everytime I click a thread title it takes me to a full page add. Then I can click the X and thread appears

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Happened to me this afternoon. I mostly browse the forum from my desktop or one of my laptops, but I got on from my phone this afternoon and got the full page ad. I've been on for awhile from my barn laptop, and haven't seen any popups so far.

Full page
Screenshot_20211130_180538.png

OK.. I am not a premier member so I really don't have a dog in this one... Just wanted to say that the new Ad Choice frame in upper right corner is creating a problem...

When you have multi-quotes to sort through and remove... The frame is over top of the Remove icon/tab .. Not able to click on "remove" ... The window can't be slid to the left out from behind the frame ...

Also I guess the NEW (Jeff's video and the Ads Choice above it) is going to keep covering half a picture that you click on to enlarge ?

Edited to say I'm on lap top, google chrome ... win10

Last edited:
Oh yeah we've taken the kids to the Renaissance fair there a couple times when they were smaller. Great time. I'm about 30min from franklin
We lived in Thompson's Station for 1 1/2 yrs and loved the area. My youngest daughter is 17 now and still talks about the castle. She was 10 at the time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky