Ad Layout Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok I'm not happy. After being bombed with Jeff's Videos over the last couple of days my wife is at the store now buying all the ingredients to make the smoked snack mix. So, when I have to go buy new pants on Friday because I ate a whole tray of Jeff's smoked snack mix I'm gonna send the bill to someone in Tulsa. These subliminal messages must be STOPPED! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Man that stuff looks good - and the ad's are now gone from my forum experience.
Happy Thanksgiving gang!

Ok I'm not happy. After being bombed with Jeff's Videos over the last couple of days my wife is at the store now buying all the ingredients to make the smoked snack mix. So, when I have to go buy new pants on Friday because I ate a whole tray of Jeff's smoked snack mix I'm gonna send the bill to someone in Tulsa. These subliminal messages must be STOPPED! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Man that stuff looks good - and the ad's are now gone from my forum experience.
Happy Thanksgiving gang!

If you’re ever in the Tulsa area, let me know and I will buy you a new pair of pants at Costco🤣

TulsaJeff TulsaJeff I'm not complaining, but I'm not even getting an add along the bottom of the page. I just get a blank advertisement space. It's about an 1.25" high and runs across the full length of the page. It just sits there, and I can't close it.

I'm not a paying member, but I also don't want you to pay for something your not receiving.

Chris

TulsaJeff TulsaJeff I'm not complaining, but I'm not even getting an add along the bottom of the page. I just get a blank advertisement space. It's about an 1.25" high and runs across the full length of the page. It just sits there, and I can't close it.

I'm not a paying member, but I also don't want you to pay for something your not receiving.

Chris

Chris, thank you for letting me know about that.

I have let the ad company know about that and they are telling me that since we just changed our ad layout, it may take a few days for all of the ad spots to sync up and populate properly.

I'll keep an eye on those and let them know if it's not better by Friday.

Nice full width page for me . Looks really good . The rest of the current info at the bottom of the page now .
Really nice layout .

I'm starting to get Ad's on the bottom strip now, but they disappear after a few seconds.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky