Abt's with Jalapenos & sweet peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2009
Bullhead City, AZ
Still working on getting the new smoker down. Had a large smoke this weekend. ABT"S, jalapenos for me & Sweet for the wife. Samething in each. Cream cheese, Monterrey Chesse, Cumin, Coriander, & chives. Enjoy

0f5f11cd_DSC05619.jpg

0842c79c_DSC05620.jpg

b4aea5c6_DSC05629.jpg

Looks like an awesome feast in that smoker and those ABT's look great

Thanks guys they were very good! That was also some corn wrapped in the front of the last shot. For some reason I didn't get a shot of that? It was yummy. I made a cilantro & lime butter to put on it & WOW it was good!

I'll have to try ABTs in the near future.... those look real good Terry! Is that a fatty with the probe?

Last edited:
Thanks guys they were very good! That was also some corn wrapped in the front of the last shot. For some reason I didn't get a shot of that? It was yummy. I made a cilantro & lime butter to put on it & WOW it was good!

I was wondering what they were..... Nice looking abts................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky