ABT Omelette

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Left over ABT's make awesome omelettes. One of my favorite breakfasts.

49517959551_e1b8d54ecc_c.jpg

49518178237_aa12339813_c.jpg

Great idea. I eat some kind of Omelette 3 times a week...JJ

Howdy Case! Looks terrific, and a great idea! But like 73saint, I never have any ABT's left...seems like no matter how many I fix, that's how many my crew scarf down.

Red

Reactions: fivetricks
I learned a long time ago to make big big batches of Abts when your not cooking for other people. Then and only then will you have leftovers lol. I have ate my share of them for breakfast cold right out of the fridge and they are awesome like that . but this..this I do not have words for. Why did I never think of this. Now im going to have to make some up just for an omelette. Big like on this one! Thanks for sharing this!

FANTASTIC idea!! Man I have got to try this. Been far too long since I’ve done ABT’s too. I’m going to have to fix that.

I learned a long time ago to make big big batches of Abts when your not cooking for other people. Then and only then will you have leftovers lol. I have ate my share of them for breakfast cold right out of the fridge and they are awesome like that . but this..this I do not have words for. Why did I never think of this. Now im going to have to make some up just for an omelette. Big like on this one! Thanks for sharing this!

Cold abt's may be better than cold pizza. I'm not entirely convinced I don't like them better cold.

Reactions: Sowsage
Take this one step further add salsa, some re-fried beans and wrap the omelette in a tortilla. Instant ABT breakfast burrito!

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky