1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

about sealers and freezing

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by mrmosh303, Nov 9, 2013.

1. mrmosh303

mrmosh303 Smoke Blower

so...i have been bit, and i smoke a lot now...more than we can eat!! but that is not going to stop me!! so...when i do decide on a sealer, i am curious how i will be "heating" the meat from frozen...do i micro-wave the bag it is froze in, do i remove it from the bag, and little convection oven it? i know you guys here are the pro's, so i am going straight to the source...

thanks for all the help...

smoke on and eat strong!!

2. A lot of that depends on what it is. You can also boil it in the bag. I do that a lot. If it is some thing I want crispy I put it in the oven or toster oven.

Happy smoken.

David

3. mrmosh303

mrmosh303 Smoke Blower

thanks mule...that is kinda what i was thinking...on today's shopping list...a nice sealer!!

4. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Good luck on the shopping list and let us know what you get have you checked out one of the Sponsors of this site?? Lisa has some great stuff and great prices here is the link http://www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/   Good luck