AA Ron from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SurveyAAron

Original poster
Apr 21, 2020
Michigan
My name is Aaron and love everything about smoking food. Have been a member for a bit but haven't yet introduced myself. I use a big chief for my salmon and sausage. And currently a master built propane for everything else. I can't think of a single smoker that I would not use but next in the lineup will most likely be a larger sausage smoke house. I have gathered a ton of info from the site which is all appreciated.

Welcome Aaron from Nova Scotia, even though you have been around for longer than I.

You are right lots of great info here and very nice folks to help when in a bind or just a question to help get over that stump.
Remember if you smoke/cook it , we love to here and see about it

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Welcome from Kentucky. This site is a treasure trove of all things smoked, cured, and then some.

Welcome from San Antonio Texas!
texas_zpswacwwmhm.gif

Welcome from Iowa! Definitely alot to be learned on this forum!

Ryan

All I can think of with your thread title is the Key & Peele Substitute Teacher sketch :emoji_joy:

Welcome from FL - I spend a couple of weeks in Michigan each summer at the in-laws' place. Beautiful up there.

Reactions: GATOR240
All I can think of with your thread title is the Key & Peele Substitute Teacher sketch :emoji_joy:

Welcome from FL - I spend a couple of weeks in Michigan each summer at the in-laws' place. Beautiful up there.
For a long time I couldn't tell someone my name without them saying back "AA Ron" so I just went with it. I'm glad you noticed!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky