A Twist on Pretzels!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey John, They dont let me out of my cage much so I have not been to any Malls or big shopping centers on the West Side of PA. Do you know if the Auntie Ann's Pretzel chain is this far west? The reason I ask is part of their claim to fame, is they dip each of the fresh baked hot pretzels in Melt Butter then bag them for you. There usually is a line, so you are guaranteed a fresh from the Oven and Buttery pretzel every time. You may find the Butter Dip an added treat to your creations...JJ

chef jimmyj chef jimmyj

I will check them out and see if the Butter Dip is available around here. If so, would you like me to pick you up a jar or two?

John

Checked them out and yes they are in my local mall.

They have: Cheese Dip, Hot Salsa Cheese, Sweet Glaze, Honey Mustard, Caramel, Marinara, Light Cream Cheese, and brush them with melted butter.

Sounds like Heaven on earth,

John

Last edited:
BandCollector BandCollector Oh man that beer mustard you sent me and about a dozen of those would be excellent! looks darn good.
Jim

JLeonard JLeonard

Jim,

If you need more of the Belle View Mustards please let me know. They have a larger variety from what I sent you at Christmas.

Take care my friend,

John

Reactions: JLeonard
Thanks for the offer John. I'll just make your recipe and Dip in real Butter or I'll make some other tasty glaze. Thanks again...JJ

OK Guys! How many of you made the pretzels for the Super Bowl?

Would like to have your honest opinion on them.

I hope they came out better than all the hype that preceded the game.

Take care and hoping to hear from you,

John

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky