A smoker for camping?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My wife bought me a GMG Trek for my birthday coming up and I’m beyond excited for it! I have seen people with the Davey Crocket and almost got one last year on sale for clearance but the Trek had everything I wanted. Plus I can now smoke and chill while at the camper lol!

I am very interested, too

Kris,

If you mean a RV friendly smoker/grill... There's plenty of options throughout this thread... Just start researching and find the one that you think would fit your needs best... And then let us know what the choice was...

Also... welcome to your new addiction ( the smokingmeatforums)... Stop by roll call and give a shout...

I own a travel trailer. I got a Pit Barrel jr to take along with us. it does a great job always fun smoking food at the campgrounds. I load it in the bed of the pickup. I am considering a smokey Joe Jr or small table top grill for burgers / steaks. I do also take my blackstone along. Not sure if you tow a car, but you can store it in the towed vehicle or get a one of the bumper platforms.

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/new-pit-barrel-smoker-pbc.306964/

RG 20220215_100554.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky