A Quick Way To Get Banned

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
If you do illegal stuff don't talk about it on this site and definitely don't be stupid enough to post pics of it. We will not tolerate it and it will get you banned without warning.

Reactions: abigail4476
I don't even want to know...people's stupidity never ceases to amaze. 
30.gif

I am betting that since yesterday was 4/20 some idiot doper posted about his dope smoking... 

Here in KC the Police and Highway Patrol did a ramped up enforcement and busted a bunch of smokers and growers to help them celebrate their day...

They targeted people who bought hydroponic growing systems...  They even caught a tomato grower.

Haha, good for them. I don't judge people that smoke and stay to themselves about it, but these idiots that want to broadcast that they smoke it are silly.

I am betting that since yesterday was 4/20 some idiot doper posted about his dope smoking... 

Here in KC the Police and Highway Patrol did a ramped up enforcement and busted a bunch of smokers and growers to help them celebrate their day...

They targeted people who bought hydroponic growing systems...  They even caught a tomato grower.

The Mods deserve great praise for getting right on top of this and taking decisive action!
superjob.gif

miamirick, Cow Tipping is illegal????? And how many cows you got down in Miami? Either way I vote to allow Cow Tipping pics and videos to be posted here, as long as they are posted under the Beef Section. If you have a big enough Smoker you could tip on right onto it.

well callahan we got a few cows in miami but most of my cow tipping was learnt in LECANTO and was perfected in gainesville

nothin like knocking over a sleeping cow!!!

well callahan we got a few cows in miami but most of my cow tipping was learnt in LECANTO and was perfected in gainesville

nothin like knocking over a sleeping cow!!!
What the heck you doing in my neck of the woods tipping our cows
biggrin.gif

Jerry-great job on putting the kabosh on that thread and giving the ol' boot to the poster!

Hey Piney that was about 35 years ago   my cousins had a nice ranch there

but no cows were harmed during our procedures

Hey Piney that was about 35 years ago   my cousins had a nice ranch there

but no cows were harmed during our procedures
Cool I was here then too been here bout all my life if it was that long ago I bet I knew them seems we all knew each other way back then

ok     did you know the abels     four boys     one a quadraplegic

Last edited:
Ken, Glen, Eric 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky