A Quick Way To Get Banned

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
police2.gif
 Good job Jerry. Hope ya have a good Easter.

So I guess I shall not post pictures of my first post retirement act. LOL

My 2 cents................

If moderators and/or administrators wish to discuss a situation that is to be kept private from the members of the forum, I think it should be discussed in private. Does seem a bit rude.

Ken, Glen, Eric 
WOW Jerry,   those are my first cousins,   you left out Jeff,   What a small world   had many a good time there on the ranch with them  there was four of us boys and four of those boys so when we visited you can only imagine what trouble the 8 of us boys got into! 

Didn't know they did "cowtipping" in Florida.

I think a buddy of mine Majored in Cowtipping at Kutztown State!

Bear

My 2 cents................

If moderators and/or administrators wish to discuss a situation that is to be kept private from the members of the forum, I think it should be discussed in private. Does seem a bit rude.
Where do you see the moderators (MOD) and/or administrators discussing this situation? The original post (OP) is from a MOD but there is no discussion. It is a statement letting everone know what cannot be posted here. The other posts are from members agreeing with the policy or speculating about what cause the OP.

There's also a hijack from MiamiRick and I but it's kinda cool when you find out another members relatives were friends of yours when you were growing up. A couple of his cousins and I used to hang out when we were kids

Appologies to all.

I guess I expected a little more as to the description of activities that would get you banned or what got that person banned.

I had a reply post removed from this site and there was no explanation as to why. I PM'd the reciepient and appologized if it was offensive and he said "I thought it was funny". Just trying to figure where the boundaries are. No offense intended. Hope none taken.

There's also a hijack from MiamiRick and I but it's kinda cool when you find out another members relatives were friends of yours when you were growing up. A couple of his cousins and I used to hang out when we were kids
Uh Oh !  
eek.gif

Sometimes Hijacks seem to be welcome.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky