A new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jiwjake

Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
I have for sale parts to make a smoker.  A 20" pipe 49+ inches long 1/4 diameter, enough plate to make a reverse flow plus warming box, either trailer mounted or with legs, 4" chimney, a 4' x 8' sheet of 3/4" expanded metal.  Everything to make a trailer mounted reverse flow smoker but the axle.  I have made a few and one that I have made is finding its way back to me.  Anyway I have it, it is for sale, $350.00 come get it.  No endless E-mails or texts, I know what I have, I do not have pictures, its for sale, my number is (614) 266- 5234. If you want to build a smoker, you won't get hurt on this deal. I am putting it here because I do not want this material to go for scrap!

Am I missing a location somewhere...??  I know the area code but that doesn't mean anything these days (my area code is Alaska and i'm in Nevada)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky