A new project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
With all the things they can do today with graphics bet somebody could take a picture and make you a new one.

Warren
Thanks, I had wondered about that. Will do some checking!

Ryan

no rubber parts on this, upper and lower pulleys are both steel.
I have no experience with meat saws , but would think you should have the rubber on the blade wheels . It's thin like a rubber band .

Blade tips are also welcome, even tho previous owner thinks he has some
I went and looked . Didn't find a bunch of parts , but might reach out to this place .

I've been doing some vintage '30 / '40's wood shop equipment . There are forums out there for anything that might be of some help . Just brace yourself ,,,, might not be as friendly as here .

Will do some checking on the rubber pieces chopsaw, have a couple lockers I can check with that can probably give me good advice. Nice about small towns, most everyone willing to help others

Thanks
Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
Thanks kit, appreciate any helpful tips I can get. I do have some food grade silicone was thinking of using on blade for sure. Think it would work good for same idea as your pam to aid in clean up? Blade tips are also welcome, even tho previous owner thinks he has some and his ex wife, both friends of ours, that's what happens when you organize the garage...can't find a dang thing!

Ryan
Not sure if this was where I got mine but they have blades. https://www.kasco.com/all-purpose-band-blades.html , might also try this out fit they sure helped me in my slicer. https://butchersupplycompany.com/ reasonably priced too (like this one the best).
Kit

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks kit, I appreciate it!

Ryan

My Hobart don't have rubber over the wheels. They are all cast metal.

My Hobart don't have rubber over the wheels. They are all cast metal.
Thank you...will definitely have to do some checking on that for mine and see what I find out

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky