A meaty kinda day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
UPDATE... 2ND DAY PP
...and chips/fries and hotdogs with grilled grated cheese and apple and bbq sauce.

20180625_205349.png 20180625_205415.png 20180625_205505.png

Charlotte, that all looks wonderful - nice variety, but how much can you guys eat? Wow that's allot of food.

Point for sure.

Chris

Charlotte, that all looks wonderful - nice variety, but how much can you guys eat? Wow that's allot of food.

Point for sure.

Chris
Thanks Chris :D

Haha it was a lot of meat in one day but I think perhaps the photos make it look worse than it actually was... I had 1 burger for an early lunch as I skipped breakfast, then 2 PP hot dogs for my evening meal with no sides, plus the hotdogs were small (not that I got my ruler out) hahaha!

Then the photos a couple of posts up are the next day...few fries, chopped up hotdogs, bit of PP, cheese and apple.

Still have lots of PP left and think it was around 1kg.

My guy though on the other hand can eat and eat and eat, he's like a bottomless pit yet never gains weight :eek: :rolleyes:not fair! haha.

Thanks for the point :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky