A-Maze-n-smoker which one?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is the SMF$10 coupon code still good for the AMNPS??

I just ordered one and tried the coupon code.  It says it expired on 9/30/11.  That's the story of my life...2 months late and a lot of dollars short...

I've been wanting to order one of these for a while for my MES 40.  I'm excited to try it for the holiday smoking.

Yea.. myself I think they are a little pricey for what they are... JMHO

If you ever get to use one or see one in action, you opinion will change 100%. They work very well and solve a lot of smoking problems.  

Todd,

I am completing my 2nd order of pellets and dust, would I qualify for the SMF$10 coupon?

Gary Fisher

I must say Todd's customer service is hands down the best around. He is like the old mom and pop stores where the customer comes first, you don't find customer service like this much any more. my AMNSP shipped today and I can't wait to get it. I will review the AMNSP after I use it some. 

Yea.. myself I think they are a little pricey for what they are... JMHO

Try making one out of stainless sometime. Unless you are a metal worker I don't think you can appreciate the hard work that goes into it. And of course the cost of perforated stainless.
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif
dollarsign.gif

Pellet smoker fits perfectly on the rails of your MES 30

You can burn either sawdust or pellets

$39.99 if you use a $10 off coupon for SMF Members

Coupon Code = SMF$10

Todd
Thanks for the information, Todd!

And, thanks for the discount to SMF members.

I have the AMNPS and have purchased pellets from Todd.  You can't get better product or better customer service.

The only interest I have in AMNPS is as a very satisfied customer who appreciates what Todd does here and with his products.

rh

I posted a link on my website and 3 have bought them .. I didn't have a coupon code and didn't really care about it because its hard work and he deserves every penny he makes
welder.gif

Todd,your smoker IS Amazing. I just cold smoked cheese,unbelievable how easy fool proof it is.

I admit to being a bit leery,after using it I have a suggestion.

You should write to Shark Tank and pitch your product,get some cash and give em a % in exchange for getting your product into Lowes and Home Depot.

The product is that good and you can make a fortune off of it,and I and everyone else who has bought one would agree.

Wishing you a huge success on your GREAT Invention,its AWESOME!

LOL,I missed the discount and dont care either,worth every cent.
thumb1.gif

Last edited:
I own the AMNPS and I really can't remember if I used the coupon code or not, but if I paid $49.99 it is still worth the price, use it all the time. simple, foolproof, reliable. most of the time I burn Traeger pellets because I own the 075 and I can get the pellets cheap locally, never a problem in the AMNPS.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky