A-MAZE-N Products Holiday Sale = 20% Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
For all you last minute Holiday Shoppers
20% Off All Orders $49.98 & Over
 ​
 ​
 ​
Coupon Code = HOLIDAYSALE2013
 ​
Sale Ends 12/31/13
 ​

Last edited:
Thanks Todd I will be getting me a Maverick 732  will this still have the free shipping?? either way great deal....

Thanks

Todd that is a damn fine gesture in the Holiday Season when money is tight for so many. Thank You, Happy Holidays and continued success in the New Year!!!...JJ
newyear.gif

Todd
You've always been great to the folks at SMF. All those new Xmas smokers are going to need your products. Happy Holidays to you and may the new year bring to you your most successful season.

Thanks Todd, I just ordered the Mav and 8ft of your q-matz 24" My smoker is now really set.

You can not find a better deal than this or any better customer support.
sausage.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
beercheer.gif

Hey Todd thanks for the Tatonka Dust on the last go around, that is some awesome and unique stuff.  I have used it on Chicken and burgers so far, gotta get a whole bird done in that stuff soon.

Thanks Todd! Finally gonna get those Q-matz I've had my eye on.
I highly recommend those Q-mats. I just smoked a meatloaf last Sunday, and I've never had an easier time taking the loaf off the grill. And it rolled right off the mat onto the cooking board, no problem, too.

I just ordered 7 feet of the 24" q-matz and there was a 1/2 Off Q-MATZ coupon [QMATZ-0006] automatically applied, bringing the total from $57 to $28.....not bad at all! Thanks Todd!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky