A little Sunday smoking action w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grouper sandwich

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
It's a nice chilly day here in the hills of North Florida so I decided what a great opportunity to smoke some meat. Got a rack of spares that performed a little St. Louis cut on, a rack of dino bones and a pack of hot dogs for lunch. Didn't do a rub, just dusted them with some Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt. Gonna get all of my flavor come from the South Tennessee apple wood I cut at my wife's grandparents house earlier in the fall.

ccee9d8f_sundaysmoke.jpg

b0ddb946_sundaysmoke2.jpg

I will gladly trade you places today. Looks like a great start.

If you wanna trade places, here is what the front yard looks like.

3c08c864_100_6299.jpg

Be careful Grouper, he is trying to deceive you with "pretty snow pics" to lure you from the sun

Great looking start man

Looks like it all turned out perfect. And wow that pie just puts the icing on the cake.

Great Job.

Beautiful ribs!  Now, I gotta put spares on my short list! haven't done them in too long. I love me some beef ribs, too. Thanks for sharing.  Cheers! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky