A Little Fun: Your Favorite T-Shirt (4 Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
This may seem a bit silly but I'm bored out of my mind. Actually I thought about this a couple weeks ago but decided to go ahead and toss it out there. I've been a T-Shirt fiend since elementary school. On the shelves in my closet are hundreds of them. I've collected them from concerts, places all over the country on motorcycle trips, and gotten some from friends & family. Thought I'd toss out a few of my favorite ones just for giggles...for me at least :emoji_wink:

Love this one!! Got it from my good friend John ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) in our Christmas exchange. That's Horton on the floor to the right, one of Bianca's toys.
001.jpg

Got this one a couple weeks ago from my youngest daughter for my birthday. She sends me a lot of these
002.jpg

And my favorite, also sent by my youngest daughter. Tracy is not too fond of it but I get some fun comments from people when I'm gutsy enough to wear it
003.jpg

As an added bonus, a coffee mug sent with the 2nd shirt for my birthday. This one is all too true!! Spent years running off the derelict boys when they'd show up at the door
004.jpg

So there are a couple of mine. Any of y'all have your favorites that you'd share to entertain a guy that's bored out of his skull?

Robert

Here's one a buddy sent me a few years back to cheer me up after a botched va procedure that kept me in the bed for 3 months lol

OMG!! That's hilarious. Thanks Jake. I've never had anything to do with the VA but have heard some horror stories. My dad was a vet and he refused to go to their doctors.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Great shirts Robert! I might be bias but I tend to like the Grillfather shirt the best. Almost better than the "Free Mustache Rides" shirt I sent Joe xray xray for Christmas. He said he wears it almost daily!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
First off great idea Robert! Should be really interesting ! This first one I bought on a trip to Omaha for our daughter's wedding. Of course I spilled on my shirt driving while eating and we stopped to pick up popcorn for the wedding so clean t-shirt.

20210217_143715.jpg

And love this one, no explanation needed

20210217_143855.jpg

Ryan

We brought this home to our oldest daughter when me and the wife went to alaska a couple summers back. When she was about 12 we were driving home from the smoky mountains, car was completely silent. Had our 4 kids and a couple of their friends. Daughter let one rip big time and was extremely embarrassed. I never pass up an opportunity to give her anything fart related now
Screenshot_20210217_145040.png

Those are cool Winter! But you already knew that cuz apparently we share the same brain! :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky