A get well Tribute smoke to Bearcarver (I hope he gets to see this post) Q-VIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear....they can do the scans with out the dyes if need be.  Also...there are dyes that are out now to where they won't mess with your levels of kidney functions....(like there was a long time ago.)

Been missing ya!

Kat

Bear....they can do the scans with out the dyes if need be.  Also...there are dyes that are out now to where they won't mess with your levels of kidney functions....(like there was a long time ago.)

Been missing ya!

Kat
An MRI without dye is fine for checking out what the problem is with my leg, but the MRA they want to look at my arteries, and it has to be with dye. One Dr says the CTscan dye is OK, but the MRA dye is bad. Another Dr says the dye for the CTscan is bad, but the MRA dye is OK, as long as my Kidney function is above 30% (currently at 55%).

First we want to find out what kind of metal is in my ankle---Then we'll worry about the dye.

We already know that the metal wire they used to bind my chest back together is OK, because it is Titanium.

Bear

Been missing ya!

Kat
An MRI without dye is fine for checking out what the problem is with my leg, but the MRA they want to look at my arteries, and it has to be with dye. One Dr says the CTscan dye is OK, but the MRA dye is bad. Another Dr says the dye for the CTscan is bad, but the MRA dye is OK, as long as my Kidney function is above 30% (currently at 55%).

First we want to find out what kind of metal is in my ankle---Then we'll worry about the dye.

We already know that the metal wire they used to bind my chest back together is OK, because it is Titanium.

Bear
Just want you back healthy and fit as a fiddle.  I used to do CT scans when MRI's came into to play.  It's surprising what they can see these days. My Main field was Mammography and Ultrasound.  Arterial Studies are a bit pickier even with Ultrasounds.  Good luck!  We are rooting for ya!

Kat

Last edited:
Bear

Glad to see you up and around. Hope everything goes well for you.

Great to see you Bear. We will continue to pray for your recovery.

Well only X by not being there. Still own the house in Lehighton.

To cold for me now.
OK.

I still can't believe the PA Border Patrol let you out of PA with that trunk load of Sausage!!!
police.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky