A bit of good news for a change

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Putting eye drops in Gretchen eyes this morning and it blinked than seen it move some after. Hopefully a sign her facial paralysis might get better. Had pretty much given up. Also went to doc yesterday and says lost 20 lbs and A1C back down to 6.3. I usually take a 2 month break after that but going to take weekend and get back to what I been doing. Made sour dough first time in couple months. My poor neglected starter bounced right back.

20200822_051137.jpg 20200702_152320.jpg

Great news on you and your doggie. That sourdough looks good too! Keep up the great work.

Reactions: kruizer
The weight part is good for your over all health. I have lost 75 lbs and my diabetes has gone and my A1C is down from 8.1 to 5.6. I am really glad for you and happy to hear your dog is getting better. Great looking bread too.

Thanks for sharing Brian. As Steve said, good news is always welcome, especially right now in the troubled times we're all having to endure. Great news all around sir!!

Robert

Great news ! Good looking dog and loaf of bread. If I remember right your dog had gotten bells palsy? If correct I bet she will make a full recovery, I had it several years ago, while not fun I recovered from it. Glad to hear you are doing better too

Ryan

Reactions: MJB05615
Good news on al fronts Brian! On those “breaks” what do you eat? I have a boatload if recipes give things the feel and taste like a break but are diabetic friendly.

Reactions: MJB05615 and TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky