• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A Big THANKS to Todd at A-MAZE-N Products and Huddler!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I just received my A-MAZE-N Tube Smoker, Q-Mat and a nice selection of Pellets from Todd. I have 2 AMNPS that I love and was wanting a Tube to try out. I just wanted to thank Todd and Huddler for sponsoring the Drawing and a special thanks to Todd Johnson for his dedication to a Great Product, Outstanding Customer Service and his many contributions to make SMF the greatest smoking meat site on the Web...JJ

Last edited:

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Amen JJ!  Todd's products and customer service are the bomb!  Congrats to you on winning the drawing.  

Red

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
I would also like to add my .02. I have a requirement for a new thermometer. Mr Johnson went way above and beyond the call. Kudos to Mr Johnson. You don't see Customer Service like this anymore.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.