8th Birthday Party Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You Know my Birthday is just around the corner!!

Come on down we will fire up the smoker!
giphy.gif

Reactions: yankee2bbq and PPG1
Great looking chow line John!!! I bet your daughter will never forget her 8th birthday.

Point for sure
Chris

p.s. If you had gone done the slide after chowing down on that plate of vittles. The slide may not have made it. :emoji_laughing:

Thanks Chris! I would say you are correct. I could barely move as it was after eating lol.

That's some great lookin' food bud . That's so much fun for the kids , they never forget it .
Taking mine down to see the Smokey Mountains in a couple weeks . I think they're gonna be surprised how nice the country is down there .
Nice work John .

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Good grief John, it's no wonder you're now a smoking guru, a class A cook all around, huge Like! Gee, now I know where to go for guru advise! RAY

Thanks Ray. Also if you ever need any guru advise or have any guru related questions I will be happy to help anytime I can my friend. That's what us guru's do. :emoji_laughing:

What a great 8th bday party for your daughter. All the food looks great, John! I’m sure everyone was happy.

Don’t let him fool you, there’s a video of him on the slide. John just doesn’t remember because the beers kicked in.
View attachment 497888
Don't lie Joe we all know that is a video of you! 3 wine coolers and a couple Virginia Slim 120's and you will do about anything!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky