75 lbs of Boneless Butt Qick View Addded

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishwrestler

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 4, 2010
Loomis,CA
I friend passed away last week and his wife was stressing about the memorial and what food to serve. So my family has stepped up. I am Smoking 75 lbs (5 Cryo bags) of Pork Boneless Pork Butt, my wife has been baking for two days making cakes and other treats. My mom is making 8 lbs of Macaroni Salad, and we will be serving salad and rolls with the pulled pork. 

Only problem is all the meat won't fit in my smoker. So  I am using the grill on our Pig Rotisserie, I am planning on putting the meat on about 5 -6 pm tonight and hopefully if all goes well it will be ready no later than 6am to pull and ten rest until 10:00 am pull ready for the roasting pan to keep warm until 12:30.

Q view up soon.

Robert

Sounds like a big job Robert.

Best of luck on all of this, and sorry to hear about your friend.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky