650 pound Lang

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
How do you folks move aroung a Lang 36? Isn't 650 pounds to heavy to push in and out of garage? If left outside, doesn't a cover cause moisture?

Reactions: JLeonard
May find a cover here if needed. Wide assortment for different applications.

thx--a Lang 36 for sale near me--used --I just didn't know if an old man could push it around much. Looks like a cover is the way to go

SmokinAl SmokinAl Graduated High School with Abe Lincoln😆 and I think he has a Lang that size. He could help answer your question...JJ
Thanks JJ, I really needed that, my birthday was yesterday.
Anyhow they are very easy to move around AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON A FLAT SURFACE. You do not want to have to go up & down a step. I leave mine outside partially covered by a patio roof, but if it starts to rain, then I just roll it under the roof, and I have the one with the steel wheels on one side. If you get the model with tires on all 4 sides then I think you could move it just about anywhere. All I can say is you will love that smoker!
Al

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!!!...JJ😂

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thanks JJ, I really needed that, my birthday was yesterday.
Anyhow they are very easy to move around AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON A FLAT SURFACE. You do not want to have to go up & down a step. I leave mine outside partially covered by a patio roof, but if it starts to rain, then I just roll it under the roof, and I have the one with the steel wheels on one side. If you get the model with tires on all 4 sides then I think you could move it just about anywhere. All I can say is you will love that smoker!
Al
I know I will....if I get it. This one has no wheels on one side---If we reach a deal, maybe I can add wheels. You are why I want one so bad---learning curve and all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky