60lbs on my old country over/under

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There you go! Hope you're able to take it easy and rest today and glad you didn't get behind the wheel. A little trick I learned on the night shift, go as long as you can then down 4 cups of coffee in about 20 min. And then drink water. Coffe dehydrates you which makes you tired. And sick to your stomach. Also, set an alarm for 15 min and close your eyes. This actually works wonders. Glad you came through it ok and turned out a great product!

Lance

Thanks man! Means a lot! That was my first time cooking that much. And first time loading my new smoker up. And it all turned out great luckily. It was all on short notice so my planning and preparation was super rushed. Just glad I made it. Even if it was by the skin of my teeth.

Reactions: lancep
Hopefully more gigs! I'm trying hard to hit up the big industrial places. I'm doing $10lb. Got a family so trying to make some.extra cash and hopefully turn this into something more permanent.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky