60 pounds of pork butt to day q view along the way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
what would happen if i would not pull it all tongiht if i put it in the fridge and did it in the morning ????

WHAT!!!
confused.gif

You givin up!
icon_eek.gif

Long damned day aint it?

It won't pull quite as easy, and the world will know you cheated!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

If I put four of them in the cooler midnight-one they should still be warm at NINE in the morning and still pull good???????????????????????????????????
I have a nice/new cooler...

This is Mike's Wife and he is getting crabbie too

ROTFLMAO!

I would say they will be warm from 1 am till probably 5-6 am but I doubt 9, thats eight hrs. He could set his remote prob for a minimum of 150 degrees and stick it in one of them and set the reciever next to the bed, with the alarm on!
wink.gif

When that alarm does go off...roll over and boot his butt out of bed to pull those butts!! (me being a girly girl and all I am figuring you have cleaned your share of butt mess today??)
OMG this has been the greatest post!!
biggrin.gif

Yep, I agree, poor dude's been workin pretty hard makin grub for the group, and takin some nice pics too. I got some points for "sleepy".

Tomorrow, we can tell him his new name is 3 out of 7!
icon_smile.gif

Still looks great get a cat nap and we'll see the rest when you finish it great Qview and more points from here

well it is the next morning now and the meat was in the cooler for 8 hours and i pulled one of them so far and it was at 152 still in the middle .......wow .....

Gotta tell ya 7-10...I havent posted on this thread yet but have been watching since the start. Awesome job and what dedication! Great Qview.
Enjoy your party I'm sure everyone eating will.

here it is all done i think i got about 45 pounds of meat ......started out wiht 60 pounds wet

well that is it its all cold now it took 33 hours but im all done now

33 hrs. Thats a lil bit of time there. I wish i could get a 75% return on my butts. Good job! So what ya smokin today?
biggrin.gif

NOTHING !!! i need to find some things that smoke faster my last 2 smokes hav been over 14 houres i think it is time for fish
biggrin.gif

Looks great glad to see ya got it done
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Gonna be some fine eating

Wow , Nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Hope you didn't get too grumpy with Mrs 7 out of 10 , Er ,umm Mrs 3 outta 7
wink.gif

Great post , congrats
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

PS This would be be nice to Mrs 7 outta 10 day
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky