500 gallon trailer build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah I'm aware, used Feldons as a quick check, normally you'd want to be oversized of Feldons not under correct?

As this is a discussion forum, I'd thought to ask if the builder wanted to chime in with his thoughts.

I noticed you came from a somewhat dufunct forum... Did you ever start you 500 gallon build ??? If not, use my tutorial.. It will guide you through a build to a smoker that works very well....
Members here used Feldon'a about 5 years ago... during operation of said smokers, some inherent design characteristics were noted... Thanks to the many members that put up with "speculative" modifications, until "we", as a team build, worked those bugs out...
There are members here that use their RF smokers to smoke cheese for hours at or below 80 deg.F...
Anywho, thanks for stopping in... We always appreciate good help.... Dave

That fire box isnt to far off a 250 gallon cut in half with a 2ft pipe insert.This is no longer being built as a RF..its now an offset

A 36-36-36 would have been good but 1/4” plate right bow is over 300 a sheet! Im not dropping $900 bucks to gain those extra few cubin inches

I cook every kind of cut usually so i like the hot side vs cooler side

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky