1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

50% Coupon for Inkbird 1500feet Remote Signal Waterproof BarbecueThermometer

Discussion in 'Meat Thermometers' started by Inkbirdbbq, Jan 23, 2019.

1. solman

solman Smoke Blower

i sent toppdogg my code. i never used it but i checked this morning and it was still valid.

2. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Placed the order over a week ago, 1/23. Already says...On Backorder. Could not have been too many in stock...JJ

3. bnew17

bnew17 Smoke Blower

Thats too bad. I guess I will have to try another brand running sales. It definitely wont be Thermapro, wireless thermometer at least

4. LanceR

LanceR Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Inkbird's last post at the end of the offer time period asked that anyone who had requested a code during the active offer period and hadn't received one to PM him.

5. SmokinVOLfan

SmokinVOLfan Smoking Fanatic

I’m going to be in the market here soon for a new one. Hope to catch another deal like this. Too late to the dance

6. wbf610

wbf610 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I bought, received, and am using this thermometer today. I first checked the probes with ice water and boiling water, everything checked out. Got it set up, started the smoker, and am monitoring the smoker temp with high/low alarms set. With regards to that, it is working well, wind and cold today are giving me headaches controlling temps.

I’m having a problem with the timer though. It appears to be malfunctioning. It’s resetting the clock every so often, maybe after the low temp alarm goes off. In addition, it appears the timer is slow in general. When comparing it to my phone, and the clock on the microwave and oven, it’s slow by a few seconds per minutes.

I’d like to talk to someone about this, could you PM me? If i don’t hear from you here in a few days, I’ll give customer service a call.

Thanks.

Edit: took the oven probe out, and tested the timer at 1, 2, 3, and 4 minutes. It was spot on without oven alarms going off.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  7. Inkbirdbbq

Inkbirdbbq Smoke Blower Sponsor SMF Premier Member

Will PM you.

8. wbf610

wbf610 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Thank you.

9. Thanks for the PM. I did get this ordered a few weeks ago, works great. Thank You.