Sponsored 50% Coupon for Inkbird 1500feet Remote Signal Waterproof BarbecueThermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Still waiting here.

I found your request to try this therm 1.24.19., pg. 3, post #47. Too bad your request was totally over looked and Inkbird gave you a like on Friday, post #146 "I'm still waiting." I'm not sure how I'd take that. All you did was follow directions. I'd send them a PM regarding your initial request. It's their company they can make a code happen.

i sent toppdogg my code. i never used it but i checked this morning and it was still valid.

Placed the order over a week ago, 1/23. Already says...On Backorder. Could not have been too many in stock...JJ

Inkbird's last post at the end of the offer time period asked that anyone who had requested a code during the active offer period and hadn't received one to PM him.

Hey everyone, 1500 feet remote signal waterproof grill thermometer with four probes version is now available! We are glad that customers like this unit and we have received good feedback.

Rules:
Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code). We will PM you the code.
This half price activity only worked for US friends. This activity will end on 31th January.
This 50% discount code has a quota limitations, so you should hurry up to receive this deal.

And please do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people who barbecue on rainy days.

Features:

1. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space.
2. Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery. IPX5 waterproof certificated listed, customers can use at outdoor when raining.
3. Magnetic Design and Four Probes.Temperature range is 0-300 C°/32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 0-250/ C°32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
4. The presetting value will be saved.Back light LCD screen
5.One year Warranty.
View attachment 386244
View attachment 386245
View attachment 386246
I bought, received, and am using this thermometer today. I first checked the probes with ice water and boiling water, everything checked out. Got it set up, started the smoker, and am monitoring the smoker temp with high/low alarms set. With regards to that, it is working well, wind and cold today are giving me headaches controlling temps.

I’m having a problem with the timer though. It appears to be malfunctioning. It’s resetting the clock every so often, maybe after the low temp alarm goes off. In addition, it appears the timer is slow in general. When comparing it to my phone, and the clock on the microwave and oven, it’s slow by a few seconds per minutes.

I’d like to talk to someone about this, could you PM me? If i don’t hear from you here in a few days, I’ll give customer service a call.

Thanks.

Edit: took the oven probe out, and tested the timer at 1, 2, 3, and 4 minutes. It was spot on without oven alarms going off.

Last edited:
I bought, received, and am using this thermometer today. I first checked the probes with ice water and boiling water, everything checked out. Got it set up, started the smoker, and am monitoring the smoker temp with high/low alarms set. With regards to that, it is working well, wind and cold today are giving me headaches controlling temps.

I’m having a problem with the timer though. It appears to be malfunctioning. It’s resetting the clock every so often, maybe after the low temp alarm goes off. In addition, it appears the timer is slow in general. When comparing it to my phone, and the clock on the microwave and oven, it’s slow by a few seconds per minutes.

I’d like to talk to someone about this, could you PM me? If i don’t hear from you here in a few days, I’ll give customer service a call.

Thanks.

Edit: took the oven probe out, and tested the timer at 1, 2, 3, and 4 minutes. It was spot on without oven alarms going off.
Will PM you.

Hey everyone, 1500 feet remote signal waterproof grill thermometer with four probes version is now available! We are glad that customers like this unit and we have received good feedback.

Rules:
Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code). We will PM you the code.
This half price activity only worked for US friends. This activity will end on 31th January.
This 50% discount code has a quota limitations, so you should hurry up to receive this deal.

And please do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people who barbecue on rainy days.

Features:

1. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space.
2. Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery. IPX5 waterproof certificated listed, customers can use at outdoor when raining.
3. Magnetic Design and Four Probes.Temperature range is 0-300 C°/32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 0-250/ C°32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
4. The presetting value will be saved.Back light LCD screen
5.One year Warranty.
View attachment 386244
View attachment 386245
View attachment 386246

I use Thermo-Pro thermometers... I don't have Blue Tooth..

4c9b8be3-7280-42fc-ac73-972ef37ecc6f.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky