50/50 Venison/Beef "Heart Attack Burgers"...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
This was Sunday night dinner @ the firehouse with the guys. If you've never heard of the 'Heart Attack Burger'; well...it's a hamburger made with two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns. In this case, it was pepperjack cheese with bacon crumbles.
IMG_20220731_172100.jpg

They called me....the only thing I did for this cook was finish the grilled cheese sandwiches when the medics had a call.
IMG_20220731_171117.jpg

Wow! I’ve never had that, but I want to now! Perfect grilled cheese and that juicy burger between has to be incredible! Nice!

Again them boys at the Firehouse are eating well nice job to somebody

Well set me up for a heart attack if that is how it has to be.
But i'm going down chewing.

Great looking burger Keith, After one or two of those I bet the guys were hoping the alarms did not ring for an hour or so :emoji_sunglasses:
I have filled up double grilled before but with sliced meats , I see burgers in my future

David

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky