~5 days from Picnic to Ham....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks I like your blunt answer! I can at least use the left overs for laundry and toilet cleaning 😂😂
You ask, you get the man himself to answer, then you responded this way? You need smacked. No respect.

Dave’s ham is hands down the best tasting ham I’ve ever produced for just pure eating pleasure and consumption. As far as I’m concerned it is the holy grail of home production ham. Like most any recipe, you read the recipe, gather all the ingredients then make the recipe, you never disrespect the author of the recipe. Never.

Reactions: daveomak
Daveomak sorry if I offended you with my comment it was meant as a joke about the STTP not the ham. The link you gave me to Amazon showed most of this product being used as a cleaning agent, along with the food grade stuff. I think you understood what I was getting at.
As far as

You ask, you get the man himself to answer, then you responded this way? You need smacked. No respect.

Dave’s ham is hands down the best tasting ham I’ve ever produced for just pure eating pleasure and consumption. As far as I’m concerned it is the holy grail of home production ham. Like most any recipe, you read the recipe, gather all the ingredients then make the recipe, you never disrespect the author of the recipe. Never.
A little reading comprehension on your part would go a long way. Find something productive to do than pick on people.

Reactions: chopsaw
A little reading comprehension on your part would go a long way. Find something productive to do than pick on people.

Sam, all is forgotten....
Folks on this forum show respect for others... You probably haven't been on here long enough to recognize that side of folks...
My testing methods and ingredients came up with the BEST ham I have ever eaten... I shared the recipe with the members on the forum... That's what most of us do... If I have a BAD result, I share that also... There is some darn good grub assembled by folks here... Enjoy their work and willingness to share...

I personally wouldn't bother making ham without the STPP. Must have IMO and is the main reason this method is so good.

Reactions: daveomak
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky