4th of July...whats everyone doing?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Working,,that bites...Off at 2 though, so still have time to smoke something...Boudin, sausage, burgers, abt's...something fast and good.

We are gonna smoke some ribs. Make macaroni salad, deviled eggs, baked beans and peach dump cobbler for dessert. wow so close
icon_biggrin.gif
oh yea & abt's on side

Just found out that I don't have to work after all. No plans yet. We will likely be home. July 4th tends to scream for grilled food, so I may do some beer butt chicken, burgers and dogs.

I haven't decided yet but for sure some of Dutch's Beans and macaroni salad. I am thinking about smoking some BB's and Trip Tip but I was kicking around the idea of maybe doing some butts or a pork loin. Decisions, decisions.....!!

Camping is in order for me. Planning on an apple brined turkey. Maybe a couple of fatties. Other then that consuming mass quantities of alcohal and laying back and relaxing. What could be more American then that

I haven't decided yet, I am thinking ribs right now, and some sort of appetizers, maybe make up some slaw and pasta salad, and perhaps dutch's Wiked beans they were real good last time. Maybe toss in some brats with the ribs.

For drinks, not sure either. Icy cold Schlitz is always good but I was thinking about making a pitcher of Sangria or perhaps some Long Island Iced Teas or something else summery.

Just broke up about two weeks ago so...

Sleeping in, being broke, depressed and alone.

Untill the food's done, then

Eating ribs, being broke, content and alone
icon_mrgreen.gif

After three years I'm diggin the single life!

I'll be doing 2 Briskets,2 Pork Butts, 5-4 dozen ABT's, a Bag of Moinks,some fruit(grilled),Mac&cheese,Peach cobbler,Pinto Beans/burnt ends,some Green Chile for topping sammies, Brats,Polish Sausage and drinks.

Flo will be busy,I'll be PROUD
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

have a great 4th and
SMOKE HAPPY
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Stan aka Old School BBQ

Working Friday night, sleeping most of the day Saturday, working all Saturday night. Boy, I miss a lot of holidays unless they fall on my day off.
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

My wife and I will be camping near Gatlinburg Tn with friends of ours from Ohio. I plan to smoke a 10 lb London Broil Roast. Also, I'll be doing a DO of Dutch's Wicked Backed Beans and a DO of Peach Cobbler. I'll be sure to post some Pics on the forum when I get home. Lets all be so thankful that we are so blessed to live in the greatest nation on this planet. Happy Birthday America.

Not sure about what I'm smoking yet. The sports complex a couple of blocks away from me has a big fireworks display that we can walk to go see.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky