40 julys smoke bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great color!  I have a Bologna that is fatter than these and I'll spiral score it like a hotdog then flip it and spiral score it the other way kinda like yours.  Slather with prepared yellow mustard and hit it with rub.  I have never smoked one of these so I don't know if I should smoke it at 100*F in my Mes electric smoker since it's already cooked.  I could do it like sausages and start at 150*F and increase ten degrees every hour till a crust forms on the outside.  If anyone has ideas, that would be great.

-Kurt

I smoked it for 3 hours at 200 they get a lot darker than that. I had only had hem on there for an hour and a half when i took that pic.. I used hickory wood

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky