4 Great Quick Bear Baits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
4 Great Quick Bear Baits

Everybody should already know how much I like “Quick & Easy”, but here are 4 examples:

First I’ll start with Pan Fried Pork Chops & Home Fries:
This is my favorite way to make thin cut Pork Chops. (Great flavor from the browning in the pan)
We start by Baking a couple nice sized Taters, and letting them cool awhile.
Then peel the skin off, cut them up in rough slices, and Fry them in Butter until we’re happy with the Browning amount.
Then we plated it with some Green Beans.

Next is a couple of Pre-sliced Pork Roll Sammies.
These are pretty thin cut, so I use 2 slices per Sammy, by making the little cuts (about 8) around the perimeter.
That will keep them from curling, while they’re being Fried in my Pan with a little Veggie Oil.
Then I put a slice of Cheese in between two slices of Pork Roll, between 2 Burger Buns with Mustard on them.
This time I put one slice of American in one Sammy & one slice of Velveeta on the other one.
They were both Great!!

Next up was a couple of Oscar Mayer Dogs Pan Fried, and into Buns with Mustard & Mustard Relish.

Then another time I made a couple of Frozen French Bread Pizzas, with Pepperoni, in my #360 Air Fryer.
I actually made 2, but the other one was camera shy, and jumped in my Belly to hide.

So that is the stuff that keeps this Old Bear going.

Bear

Pan Fried Pork Chops & Home Fries, with Green Beans on the side:
IMG_6464.jpeg

Pork Roll & Cheese, with Mustard:
IMG_6460.jpeg

Bear Bait, closed & ready to eat:
IMG_6461.jpeg

A couple of Oscar Mayer Dogs, Pan Fried, and into Buns with Mustard & Mustard Relish:
IMG_6465.jpeg

First of a Pair of French Bread Pizzas:
IMG_6478.jpeg

Close-up of Same one. The second one was Camera Shy, and Jumped into my Belly to hide:

IMG_6479.jpeg

Agree with Jake . That chop looks great . From my childhood days .
All looks good .

BTW , I stole the slits in the hot dogs . Only way I do them now . Cooks up better .

John looks good you maybe able to trap me with them. Had Pork Roll an Cheese on an English yesterday.
Richie

All looks delicious Bear! Seen some dogs in the freezer now I'm craving a chili cheese dog!

Ryan

All looks real good, Bear as always. The Hot Dogs really grabbed my eye though. We don't have them often enough, now I'm craving 6 or so, lol. Pork Roll always welcome as you know. I recently tried it with spicy mustard and liked it a lot, thanks to your suggestion. Great work.

Another excellent job Bear. A person can never have too many options for a quick and easy meal that is tasty...that is those of us that still have to work :emoji_wink: I don't work much but still love the idea of quick and easy meals.

Robert

That's a fine looking spread of dinners with some darned good variety John, nice work! RAY

Some good looking stuff bear but that pork chop caught my eye. Man that looks good!

Thank You Jake!!
Appreciate that.

Bear

Agree with Jake . That chop looks great . From my childhood days .
All looks good .

BTW , I stole the slits in the hot dogs . Only way I do them now . Cooks up better .

Thank You Rich!!
My Mother overcooked everything, but at least we got a lot of flavor from the crust from the Pan-fried stuff.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Well Mr Bear it all looks really tasty as usual but I'll be honest, I had to google Pork Roll. I've never seen that in my neck of the woods but I'd sure take one of those sammie! Now I know thanks to the inner webs :emoji_pig:

I do like spam if it's anything like that?

Hey Bear what’s the brand on them pizzas?They look phenomenal!

Thank You!!
Red Baron. Stouffer's is good too.

Bear

Well Mr Bear it all looks really tasty as usual but I'll be honest, I had to google Pork Roll. I've never seen that in my neck of the woods but I'd sure take one of those sammie! Now I know thanks to the inner webs :emoji_pig:

I do like spam if it's anything like that?

Thank You Randy!!
I like Pork Roll & Spam, but they're nothing like each other.
Pork Roll probably leans toward Hot Dog or Fried Bologna.
Spam is it's own thing, with some Bacon flavor.
Pork Roll great in a Sammy.
Spam best with eggs.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very nice Bear

I like the missing pizza " I actually made 2, but the other one was camera shy, and jumped in my Belly to hide. "
Very funny

Up here we love fried bologna with fried eggs and my mustard pickles on the side and toast , for breakfast or what ever meal time it happens to be. We have to slit the edges also so it does not puff up like a hat.

All about the quick satisfying meals, thanks

David

Good Looking Meals Mmmm

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

John looks good you maybe able to trap me with them. Had Pork Roll an Cheese on an English yesterday.
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
I know I could trap you with some Good Old Fashion "Bear-Bait". :emoji_wink:
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

All looks delicious Bear! Seen some dogs in the freezer now I'm craving a chili cheese dog!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

All looks real good, Bear as always. The Hot Dogs really grabbed my eye though. We don't have them often enough, now I'm craving 6 or so, lol. Pork Roll always welcome as you know. I recently tried it with spicy mustard and liked it a lot, thanks to your suggestion. Great work.

Thank You My Friend!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another excellent job Bear. A person can never have too many options for a quick and easy meal that is tasty...that is those of us that still have to work :emoji_wink: I don't work much but still love the idea of quick and easy meals.

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
LOL---I've been doing Quick & Easy for 20, 40,----Forever!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky