3D Printer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Which printer do you like better or do they both have their own individual jobs?

Got a new file to print.

4-piece sausage stuffing horn pusher. To clear a set of sausage horns after stuffing into casings. The end caps measure just under the diameter of the set of horns that I own - 10mm, 13.5mm, 17.5mm, 21.5mm.

View attachment 656443
That is a beautiful piece of functional art! Well done!
I have been using a wooden dowel to clean out the stuffer horns, but I like this idea! Where you able to find the file or draw it up yourself?

Thanks

I'm just having a hard time printing the rod, I need some supports for it to print good.

Reactions: chopsaw
Thanks

I'm just having a hard time printing the rod, I need some supports for it to print good.
Did you design this yourself? If you did you could put a flat on the top of the handle and print it standing up. If you didn't design it you could possibly use the cut function in your slicer to accomplish the same thing and put a flat on the top of the handle and print it vertically.

This would eliminate the need for supports all together provided I am seeing it correctly and the tips come off of the end of the rod.

Its not my created stl file.

Making 70mm riser feet for my laser.

IMG-1997.jpg

IMG-2001.jpg

IMG-2002.jpg

Looks like your making your own Legos

Chris

My souvenir from a plant trip a month or so ago. Only takes a couple of engineers, a 250,000 dollar 3D printer and a week or so of time. Five balls total all inside of each other.

3D ball.jpg

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Rick you know you have me starting to want one of these printers and when I buy one I'm gonna tell Karen it's all your fault :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
My souvenir from a plant trip a month or so ago. Only takes a couple of engineers, a 250,000 dollar 3D printer and a week or so of time. Five balls total all inside of each other.

View attachment 656767
I see files for things like this but I have not yet printed any.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky