3D Printer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Been busy with PT, chickens, eggs and tinkering with the printer.

After weeks of messing with settings I'm finally getting it.
My friend in PA asked me if I could make feeder cups for his quail....yup

Making a mount for my printer camera.

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1893.jpg

How 'bout a plug to go on the outlet of a LEM stuffer so you can fill it with water .

How 'bout a plug to go on the outlet of a LEM stuffer so you can fill it with water .
I seen some files for the elm stuffers for adaptors for the screw down cap. I will look again.

Reactions: chopsaw
Hey chop-I take a piece of saran wrap about 12" x 12", fold it over twice so you have 4 plies ....about 4" x 4". put that over the stuffer outlet then screw the cap on. Fill with water. I place it next to the sink because every now and then it will drip. Let it soak then scrub and clean. Works great! It is not too tight to remove the cap....

I’ve been using my Artemis to print all sorts of cheese making accessories using food safe PLA.

Not perfect but it will work.
That's so cool . I did a remodel at a place that printed all kinds of stuff . The printers were the size of a box car . Blows my mind how this works , but that is really cool .

Yeah , I get that . Just be nice to have a dedicated plug to keep with the stuffer . Heck if it flushed up with the inside you might be able to use it as a press .
Should be able to print a plug using the base dimension of a stuffer tube, made solid and just long enough to come flush with the outside of the nut. I’ll ask my son, he has 2 printers now, but should be pretty easy.

Yeah , I get that . Just be nice to have a dedicated plug to keep with the stuffer . Heck if it flushed up with the inside you might be able to use it as a press .

Should be able to print a plug using the base dimension of a stuffer tube, made solid and just long enough to come flush with the outside of the nut. I’ll ask my son, he has 2 printers now, but should be pretty easy.
If I had dimensions I could also model something up pretty quick if needed. Let me know if I can help.

Reactions: chopsaw
Should be able to print a plug using the base dimension of a stuffer tube,

If I had dimensions I could also model something up pretty quick if needed. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks for the offers . After putting some thought into it I think I came up with a simple
approach . Found a top from a shaker seasoning bottle that screws right on . Has a flip lid , so If it doesn't hold water ,, it will .

1674918316995.jpeg

BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker didn't mean to detour the thread . Always interested in what you're making . That thing is so cool .

Thanks for the offers . After putting some thought into it I think I came up with a simple
approach . Found a top from a shaker seasoning bottle that screws right on . Has a flip lid , so If it doesn't hold water ,, it will .

View attachment 656075

BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker didn't mean to detour the thread . Always interested in what you're making . That thing is so cool .
No hay problema

Got a new file to print.

4-piece sausage stuffing horn pusher. To clear a set of sausage horns after stuffing into casings. The end caps measure just under the diameter of the set of horns that I own - 10mm, 13.5mm, 17.5mm, 21.5mm.

stuffpush.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky