38 Year Student of the Weber Kettle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Weberkettleforever.

Original poster
Jun 17, 2018
140EDEE8-02FD-4CB4-9524-B3C03127A178.jpeg Hi all,
Old guy with my third Weber 22” kettle. This one is a ‘Special Edition’ red kettle I bought on sale at Home Depot this past spring. Looking to read and share my experiences operating this smoker/charcoal grilled with other like minded folk. I just discovered abcbarbecue.com products this past weekend. Decided to move here from a parallel universe after being exposed to the light. Smoking some wings with the ”Slow and Sear”. Stunning technology really.

T.

Agreed.
This version with the ash catcher is apartment balcony safe.
Close the vents and it extinguishes the coals.
Safer than a propane grill for sure.

T.

My first BBQ experience that I can remember was on a Webber kettle. It's what my parents had. Recall plenty of good eats on that grill. Have also enjoyed plenty of other memories and meals on them since then.

Welcome to the SMF. Look forward to reading more of you posts.

I'm a Weber disciple also, I don't have a SnS but use a Vortex for wings. The kettle gets used for most of my smaller smokes and the WSM for larger. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to your future cooks.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky