2nd run for the new smoker........(with sausage-views)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 3, 2010
Denham Springs La
All I can say is, Man it's nice to have a smoker with this much extra space......I'm not trying to sound like I'm bragging, but I've always been confined to such a small cook chamber 24"x 24"x24"........ Now to have this much room........ 24"x36"x60".....OMG!!!!! I can stretch my legs out after being cramped up for years........ and it is oh so nice!!!!!

I don't know why I waited so long to take the leap...... Here are a couple pictures of the 35lbs of deer sausage that I smoked yesterday....... Sorry about the flashlight pictures, it was getting late......and I wanted to get it don't for today to give out for Christmas presents today to my coworkers........ I wound up giving out 12lbs.....but the rest is all for me!!!!! Moo-ha-ha !!!!!! ShoneyBoy

Great lookin sausage and smoker. Next, you'll need a new freezer for all the extra meat, I know I do....
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

the bigger the better!  the fact that when you get a good deal on meat, you can buy larger amounts because you have the space for it, and not worry if it will fit or doing multi batchs.  nice sausitch

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky