• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

260 gal RF/Gas Grill- Combo build

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014
Has anyone made a combination RF/Gas grill??
I'm in the process of doing so. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014
Ok. Just finished the 96x30 RF trailer. Now it's time to start the combo. I've gotten the FB and CC built. And also the gas burners are complete.

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014
So far so good. Havent had a fire yet to try the smoker. But im sure its going to be fine.

randya

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2009
Wow, been away from site for a while and see I've been missing a lot.  Thank you for sharing!

bigeee

Oct 2, 2015
Great build so far Flippers. I have often thought about building exactly what you are doing but have not because I haven't come up with a design

that keeps the burner pipes clean when in wood burning operation. I know my smoker has built up a lot of crud under the baffle plate that would

plug the burner pipe very quickly. Your removable baffle plates would give you the ability to clean them up when needed. Looking forward to a

full report of how this works after a good year or so of use.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
I like the idea of it being on the back of the truck like that ... so I'm in for the finale ...

weev

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 10, 2014
Looking great !
I've often wondered if I could put a turkey fryer burner in the firebox not sure if it would do good or not

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014

flippers

Fire Starter
Dec 23, 2014
Last edited:

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
That is "BAD ASS"... my new #1 smoker build ... "I want one" ... "GREAT JOB" my friend ...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky