24 Karat Tomahawk

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll have to see when the season starts. If we go to the A&M game the weekend before hogs we probably won't do both back to back. Gonna have to see how good Aggies gonna be first. If they are gonna beat the brakes off us then we will probably go to the hogs game lol. I'll let you know closer to time though
Just thought I'd throw my name in the hat! LOL.
Jim

Wow that is one hell of a cook. The steak looks excellent and super cool of you to do that for your son! Appreciate the kind words and the shout out as well.
Thank you! And thanks for reminding me to post it. Let's see what this year's birthday has to hold...stay tuned...there are 3 now!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky