21# belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Have this one and a 14# to cure for Christmas time. These are untrimmed and we shall see the final cure weights. Will be delicious bacon.

6084E5A6-9C85-41E8-AD38-7AB2C87A5E1B.jpeg

That IS bacon!
OK you have belly and loin hanging in the smoker.
Comments on loin in the other thread?
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/members/smokinedge.223093/
Not sure what you are after, but I started the belly thread first. I had planned on smoking them mid week, but had these Black Forest hams finishing in cure first so just decided to smoke it all today and have two different threads on the different products. Didn’t make sense to add the hams to the bacon thread. Hope it’s not all confusing. Pictures were of both in the smokehouse but that was just because they were smoked together.

WOW that is just some beautiful bacon and ham. That last shot of all the lines up slices is astounding. That was a thick and very meaty belly. I’ll be that is insanely good.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky