2015 UK SMF BBQ Weekend roll call - 1st and 2nd August

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can't remember which pitch I'm on. I booked a pitch online and the site rang me and moved me as they said I was nowhere near you folks and the one they've given me doesn't show on any maps :dunno

As for snoring? Most years we go to Glastonbury with about 30 other friends. My snoring is legendary and has been talked about for years :devil:

This probably answers why I am pitching in the twilight zone :biggrin:

Hi Steve, would have got back sooner but I've been at a local Blues festival all weekend, good music but not a decent bit of scran in sight, a missed bbq opportunity for someone, not a problem for me moving to pitch 86 though.

Joyce and I will be arriving mid afternoon on Friday. We will head off mid morning Sunday.

We're going to be there on Friday. Don't know what the earliest check-in time is

I will be there around 3 - 4 ish on Friday and then away Sunday morning 

Hi Steve (Mr Monkey),

Will I be able to borrow a bit space on Friday in your refrigerated unit to keep some food ready for Saturday's Swaray ????

According to an email I received check-in is at 1400 hrs, I am staying in one of the pods so I don't know it that timing is for tents & caravans also.

Do we go straight to Mr Monkey on Friday with our stuff for chilling first and if so where?

Then............Where do we all meet up on Friday night and at what time?

And is it just chairs and booze or do we prep for an overnighter?

Wade should be around from mid afternoon followed by Steve aka smokin monkey and myself roughly at the same time. The plan is get yourself settled and then about 6 ish head over to where the we are going to be setting up which is pitch 84 if I am correct. By that time Steve should arrive with his trailer, fridge unit and gazebos. It's a case of pitching in, having a beer and getting ready for Saturday

Hi Mr Smokey wood

I have got you a bag of that wood that you asked for. Its Seasoned spirit barrel stave trim. They refurbish barrels and do garden stuff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky