2015 North Florida Gathering April 24-26

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi there Mr Spooky. Well there a lot of cooking, recipe swapping, and a ton of just socializing meeting new people and old friends. They'll probably be a few heated corn hole games and maybe some target practice and for some more than a few libations around the campfire, but it's always a great time. It sets my whole year off bad when I have to miss one.

Last edited:
Really hoping to make it.. trying to get my RF finished up so i can bring it.
You are more than welcome to bring your smoker but don't have to we will have a couple 250 gal reverse flows going and do community meals since there's so many of us. You can get as involved as you'd like with prep and cooking or you can chill it's all up to you.

I think I have PM'd directions to all those that need them if your coming and need directions that I haven't sent let me know here or PM me

Hi Gang

Dont look like we will be able to make it after all. My wife will be in Tulsa. Maybe next year

Hi Gang

Dont look like we will be able to make it after all. My wife will be in Tulsa. Maybe next year

well you can't stay home alone... bring the tent and an air mattress.. (I have an extra set up if you need it) ... We'll babysit ya until the wife gets home... :biggrin:

Hi, my wife and I will be there for the first time and looking forward to it. We will not be cooking anything this time and will donate to the cost but wanted to know if we should bring a side or two? Anything else we should know as "rookies"?

Hi, my wife and I will be there for the first time and looking forward to it. We will not be cooking anything this time and will donate to the cost but wanted to know if we should bring a side or two? Anything else we should know as "rookies"?
 Bring chairs to sit outside and whatever you want to drink. There will be way too much food as always I'm sure. We do group cooking with as many of us as there are that seems to work best and we don't have to worry about someone was supposed to bring xyz but they aren't coming so now we don't have it. We will have a couple large reverse flow smokers going and your welcome to get as involved as you'd like with prep and cooking or you can kick back and just take it all in. There will be stuff coming off the smokers and out of fryers a lot through out the day and a mega feast a little before dark.

The best thing to know as "rookies" is your gonna meet lots of really great people and have a good time.

Hello all,

Juse wanted to say thanks to the whole gang at the North Florida gathering. I was made to feel right at home and part of the group as soon as we got there. We met a lot of great people and will come again. A special thanks to Todd with Amazen products for the grand prize I was lucky to win. I look forward to learning more tricks of the trade with the great products!

Thanks
Mike (Yama1)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky